Refined Branding helps companies get from “here to there” by focusing on the most important component of their business; their brand.
Some examples of our work:
- Woman-owned DIY educational company wanted to separate her brand from her repair and maintenance company brand.
- Growing IT integrator needed to differentiate himself by focusing on a niche target market.
- Industrial equipment manufacturer needed to re-brand after purchasing a complimentary product line.
- Medical billing company needed to better communicate their value proposition to their clients.
- Boutique marketing agency made up of Generation Y’ers needed to figure out how to communicate their online and social media brand to the layman.
- Arms accessory manufacturer needed to create his brand identity for the AR-15 market.
- Brand identity was needed for grant proposal writing for a dynamic identity management solutions company.
“Adam is a true professional. He is loyal and hard working. If you need to develop a strong marketing plan or even a VAR program Adam is your best bet.” J. Combs, President, American Built Arms Company
“Adam is one of the strongest business partners I have had the pleasure of working with. When you meet Adam you can tell he has a true passion for helping clients achieve their goals. With this passion, Adam has developed strategies that have generated a broad impact to his client’s bottom line.” J. Kaufman , VP Marketing & Business Development
“Adam worked to help me utilize his NOW products and services with a new customer. His attention to detail was superior, his knowledge keen and his support was awesome. As much as he travels…. he was available for me via conference calls and email.” Larence DeBose , Business Development , Independent Consultant
“Adam’s reality is that he lives five+ years ahead of the business curve. His vast skill set bundles business consultation and sales expertise with an infusion of IT planning. The result JP|Portal, has positioned us well ahead of the competition and with a clear competitive advantage. Adam’s efforts used technology to crack the code, kept us several steps ahead of the marketplace, provides added value to my existing clients (improving those relationships) and most importantly positioned us for significant growth in an industry that is going in the other direction.” Eric Levenson, President at Jeffrey Press
“We worked with Adam to help us determine what we needed to say on one of our websites. Adam sat down with us, and quickly helped us identify the major components of what we needed to include. He then provided portions of the copy itself, and is continuing to help make sure that we’re getting the marketing components right.” David Spigelman, Owner, Working Nets
"Thank you for the great meeting today. It was really a soul booster for me. I am excited about my future as the ToolBox TomGirl and the opportunities that are ahead. You have really fueled the fire. I can’t put into words how much it meant to me for you to take so much time to learn all about who I am and what my business is all about. You have a fantastic system in place and I am looking forward to your report." Jo Ellen Soesbee, Owner, ToolBox TomGirl and Reliable Repairs, Inc.